Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 6 July 2007

'The Stalker Still Watches'

The sense of one of the inner circle, linked to the disappearance of 'the shining star, watching the world wide web ... stalking each and every word written ... remains in my awareness. It is an uncanny feeling like someone standing watching me from behind my back. Someone has access via a computer to the internet ... someone is close to the current custodians of Madeleine McCann.

This unknown individual I have linked the with tarot imagery of the High Priestess ... she is a 'warrior in the true sense of the word' dangerous --- devious --- secretive; but devoted to the safe keeping of Madeleine McCann.

In a number of earlier insights the High Priestess imagery would consistently appear ... then it ceased its appearance. I wondered then if her role had been changed or if she'd ceased in her stalking of the internet ... however I've realised recently she is still there in the shadows. A number of the wild geese and the smokescreens led me away from her 'alchemical scent' ...

However ... her influence is now in the minds and the deeds of her soldier ants ...

Who is this enigmatic person?