Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 16 August 2007

Crystal Casting

Putting Tarot and Runes aside as tools of divination already discussed in much detail on A Light in the Darkness ... another divinatory aid which has been used extensively by myself over the years is a 'crystal casting'. Instinctively from the very early age, I'd always made geology & mineralogy part of my life. As a teenager I had an extensive rock & mineral collection in the loft of my parent's home; most of which had been collected by myself over the years.

It was only after a a number years of 'professional consultations' I intuitively brought my empathy with crystals into my 'magical arts'. I'd already collected dozens of polished pieces of various minerals which were part of my crystal collection ... one day, whilst discussing paranormal matters with a close friend of both Kristine & myself, I instinctively placed a large number of these crystals into a basket and suggested to our friend to 'close her eyes, grab a handful of the crystals and then cast them onto the floor' ... for me to 'see what I might see'.

The rest is now 'history' so to speak. What ensued was a realisation I was able to intuit precise details relating to a person who had undertaken a crystal casting as described in the preceding paragraph. So it was I incorporated this 'crystal casting' into professional consultations. By then after further experiments with 'human guinea pigs', the basket had evolved into a black pouch where the crystals were permanently kept (and still are to this day). My analytical and inquisitive mind had spent hours trying to understand how the process worked.

What I gleaned was a symbolic explanation of the phenomena, which I would quickly explain to clients at the start of a consultation as I would use the crystal casting as a link with my clients at one time. I would describe the black bag as their subconscious ... the crystals representative of energy patterns, thoughts, feelings, emotions which all reside in their subconscious. By me asking them to consciously dig deep into the pouch to choose a a handful of crystals as big or as small as they themselves would choose the crystals to be ... I was making the link for my clients between their conscious and their subconscious minds. Therefore symbolically they were providing me information relating to themselves when they cast these crystals on the table ... it was therefore down to me to interpret this information by psychic means. Which is when I would commence the consultation and almost always reveal information relating to a crisis in their lives or information about them which was relevant to their situation at the time; blockages of energy or events which had been buried deep which had not been faced by them until it was 'revealed' by the crystals hidden in the pouch.

By way of the colour of the crystals .... the shape & pattern of the casting ... the number of crystals ... the colour combinations ... and an overall feel for the crystals chosen ....