Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 7 August 2007

Do You Have A Guardian Angel?

Daily Express;says: Could it be that we all have someone watching over us and that those celestial beings guide us through our lives? According to best-selling angel author, Diana Cooper, the answer is yes. Here she tells us how you can connect with yours...

While most people may consider guard­ian angels to be the stuff of fiction there’s little doubt they feature heavily in our every­day lives – whether we are saying: “Thanks, you’re an angel,” asking your child to “be a little angel”, describing ang­elic looks or simply listening to Robbie Williams’s Angels anthem for the hundredth time. But do we seriously think there are angels flying around and solving our problems by bathing us in golden light?

Diana, a 66-year-old grandmother who lives in Dorset, says she first connected with angels 25 years ago. “I was going through a black, despairing period during a divorce and couldn’t see the way ahead,” she says. “I was so depressed. One day I was sitting alone feeling desperate and I said out loud: ‘If there’s anything out there, show me – and you’ve got one hour.’

This wasn’t praying. I had always been very sceptical about all things spiritual and psychic. My father was a scientist and my mother a nurse and neither were religious. The one time my mother tried taking my brother and I to church, we were so horrified that she never took us again and I’ve rarely been in one since.

So I wasn’t praying; I was crying out from the depths of my soul – but to what? I had no idea. Then I closed my eyes and that’s when it happened – an angel came into my mind and into the room. It was 6ft tall – I ­couldn’t see any wings but I felt as if it had pulled me out of my body and we were flying together. This was certainly not a dream, it was 100 per cent a manifestation of an angelic presence. It had no face, no features as such – it was shaped in bright light.”

Within seconds, though, she had changed her mind. “Three angels, radiant and bright, appeared in front of me and told me to write a book, to tell people how to connect with angels and find their guardian. They asked me to introduce them to the people of the world.”