Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 3 August 2007

Front Page News Part IX

Daily Express Headline; says; 'Madeleine: Dramatic breakthrough in search as kidnapped girl is spotted in Belgium'

I have one vital question to ask here ... did the credible witness catch sight of Madeleine's distinctive eye? That is the only way to know for sure that it is truly 'the kidnapped girl' who was spotted in Belgium. I am wary of the media being so certain in their headline. The earlier Daily Mail report did not suggest any of this 'certainty'. I therefore wait, with expectation (again) to read the e-mail version of this report in several hours time.

It is time Madeleine was found. On the eve of the 3 month signpost ... I really hope this news report is indeed correct. It means the trail has been 'found' and her safe return is imminent.

However, I for one will not permit my hopes to be built up by this pied piper sanctioned news headline; strong intuition says the sighting was a lookalike and not Madeleine .... such strong intuition is rarely wrong. If it is proven in the months ahead that it was indeed the kidnapped girl, I will willingly hold my hand up high and say 'I was wrong.' But ... this sighting still feels the same as the previous wild geese ....