Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 15 August 2007

Gerry's Blog: Day 103 - 14/08/2007

"Relatively quiet day. This allowed me to catch up with e-mails, phone calls and some administration. No major news on any front.

The weather has been unseasonably cool over the last 2-3 days. I have had a long sleeved top on for the first time in over 2 months and it is more pleasant overnight, making sleep easier."



I'd 'heard' on the grapevine that Gerry's blog has sections written in 'secret code' ... perhaps in the secret language of birds itself. For weeks I've been dismissive of this 'conspiracy theory'. My analytical mind has been 'at play' for a number of days now, musing on this theory .... my findings? My lips are sealed ... there are perhaps reasons for everything at this moment in time. I mean what can the initials GM mean as well as Gerry McCann? Think of Malta and contemplate the possibility ... then make up your own mind.