Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 13 August 2007

'I Bet She Is Giving Her Tuppence Worth'

Mrs McCann said Madeleine was a strong child - but she wished her daughter had her "Cuddle Cat" with her. Mrs McCann has been pictured clutching the toy when appearing in public.

She said: "She has a lot of personality and her name actually means 'tower of strength'. But she hated it when we called her Maddie - she'd say, 'My name is Madeleine', with an indignant look on her face.'

"I bet she's giving whoever she's with her tuppence worth."

She added: "In a way I wish they'd taken this with her (Cuddle Cat). It would be a comfort to know Madeleine had something she loved, wherever she is.'

She said Madeleine was permanently in her mind - and she was just going through the motions of life. "Whenever I laugh with the twins or eat something nice - it's always there in the back of my mind, 'Madeleine would love this. I suppose I'm really just going through the motions of life hoping, every night when I go to bed, that this will be the last day I'll have to get through without her." (Sky News)


Kate! .... Madeleine IS a strong child. She is still very much alive ... and she will remain so until someone somewhere chooses this 'experiment' can be ended and Madeleine can be seen to return to you. I feel this ever so strongly, nothing has changed my view, and I am not one to broadcast 'false hope'. The current tabloid stories are mere fabrications cast cruelly into the public arena by an emotionless mindset. Ignore the stories. They are only stories. They have little or no grounding in this reality. They are senseless fabrications to perpetuate the macabre. Ride this current storm and watch for things to improve ....