Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 5 August 2007

Late Night Viewing

Looks like it a late night for me tonight!!! The FA Community Shield 2007 between Man Utd and Chelsea is featured live on ESPN tonight over here at 1:50pm .... I fully intend to be watching every kick of the ball. Every tackle. Every corner. Every free- kick and every goal .... !!!

More than likely this is wrong ... but I intuit there are three goals ... perhaps 2 v 1 ... but who wins I'm not that confident ... though I may be feeling a little 'blue' tomorrow being a Man Utd supporter.


Six of Spheres ... a predominant blue background. Perhaps a blunder makes it 1 v 0 to Chelsea? Then it becomes 1 v 1 .... to be the half time score .... perhaps the score at the end of normal time? The 'prize' grasped near the end ...

**Update 8:15am 6th August 2007**

Result: Chelsea 1 v 1 Man Utd; Man Utd win 3 v 0 on penalties after no extra time.
Man Utd scored first. Half time 1 v 1. Full time 1 v 1
Yes there were 3 'clear' goals after all .... penalties.
No, it was Man Utd who won so I got that bit wrong
Yes, 1 v 1 at half time and at full time.