Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Brain Wave Generator

I've already featured this fantastic sound therapy software previously on A Light In The Darkness, but I decided it was time for another airing of it. Whenever I require sound waves to assist me in divination or magic workings, it is the Brain Wave Generator software which I refer to.

With this software it is possible to generate a Whole host of sound wave frequencies which are useful in all manner of sound wave treatments.

Follow the instructions on the web site to install your own copy of the software. A number of presets come with the demo version of the software. Within A Light In The Darkness under the Sound Therapy section there are numerous posts which illustrate the sound wave frequencies and their corresponding properties or effects.

DOWNLOAD BWGEN HERE