Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 1 November 2007

Magick Journal II

It has become of greater importance to write and keep record of inner alchemy at this time.

Energies have been stirred, still, which affect the back of the neck and the base of the skull. It is not illness or virus. It is energies course up the spine and through the throat ... making their way every higher. In time this burden will ease. The pain at times is truly intense. But only smiles cross these lips. The headaches continue but fade almost as quickly as they arrive.

Eyes scan the skies and the roads ahead of talisman and totem 'er since the journey began to Tauranga over the Kaimai's three weeks past. There has been Heron and hovering Hawk ... the latter a number of times. Always there ... ensuring I pass under its piercing gaze.

Most recent tonight ... I happened to look out the living room window ... an hour or so after arriving home ... there in the branches was what appeared to be a young Kingfisher. It sat their waiting long enough for me to walk down to the basement to fetch camera. It permitted me to take pictures ... the totem can be seen above right. I think it is a Kingfisher.

A week or two before the journey over to Tauranga began. Indeed before I was even aware that I would be working over there ... we visited a Kiwi friend of ours, 'Susan' .... it was the day we'd purchased the camera. A replacement for the previous one which had a lens motor which had burned out. The day was bright and sunny.

Whilst at the front door at our friend's house ... I observed a large Red Admiral butterfly flitting around me. It landed on a plant beside me. I took great pleasure in taking a photograph of the totem ... wherever I may be ... whether it's here in New Zealand or in the Chalice Well Garden at Glastonbury ... wherever ... whenever I see the red Admiral Butterfly ... I know it is the indication that my archangel ... Gabriel is close by. Watching out for me. Changing things. Making it work out right. Here I am about five week on ... the transformation and new beginning is now here.

There have been presences galore around me in recent days. There is one make itself known to me right now. Immediately behind me I just know someone stands. I can see the movement without it being imagination. I can feel a presence ... the hairs on my arms are lifting. The spirit is curious and a friendly type. Quiet. Observing my energies ... aware I can connect ... but in no real need to communicate ... awareness can merge and pictures can be shared.

Information network and wisdom highway. Much like an internet scenario ... mind to mind linked into one bigger mind ... the server mind. Find the right vibration ... and all the information can be shared.

There is movement once again behind me. Someone catching my attention again like earlier. Apparently I've said more than enough. Laying a red school cap down on the table beside me as a means of recognition. A connection not for myself ... but for someone else? A boy lost who was frail in life ... with dark brown or black hair ... scratched black shoes on the day he was found ... I feel one shoe was missing never found. Close to a ditch. Head first ... at the bottom of a steep slope. Grey trousers and a red jumper ... freckles on his face? Born in 1962? Lost in the early 70's??? He appears to have had asthma ... nobody seems to know what came to pass with him. Strange scratches on his face and bruises on his neck not concurrent with the fall. Graham and Paul link with this person. It seems ... more will follow when I gain the confidence of this link.

A whispered 'excuse me' to my right ... someone realised Im not 'dead'. They assumed I was like them until they realised ... were told by another I was still on the earth.

I am so weary now ... so in need of a visualisation before bed time. The need for a relaxing sojourn ... to ground these rising energies once more ...

Matthew James 1/11/07