Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 6 November 2007

Magick Journal III


The Hour Is Late

The hour is late and the incense has stopped burning. Just the embers just remain. The talisman 'From Within The Great Sea' is now linked to the journal. Formless ones congregate around me. They frustrate me. They remain silent even though I can deduce their shadows moving around me. Movement in the corner of my eye. Too many years of experiences for me to be fooled by hallucination or tricks of the light. I know they are there around me. My clairsentience is awake and I can feel their presences.

But they are merely observers. For a while longer. They will communicate when they choose to. I cannot force the issue. The membrane permits me to dense them but does not enable me to enter into communion for some reason until they choose.

Dream Recall
My sub-conscious will be reminded by way of repetitive confirmations to recall the dreams I have. There is almost always something significant upon waking. A landscape in which I interact which fades on the sound of the alarm in the morning. I am lazy for not recalling it like I was able to a decade or two before today. Then I would submit to journal as many as ten such landscapes and then interpret the situations over the next few days. This state of recovery will return to me ... also the state of more open mindedness ... once I can shift the stress of readjustment away. Once I can embark upon the new circumstances on the manifest plane when the new chapter opens truly in the months to come. Today is another day in the overlap ....

Concentration will return. Like clockwork it will all fall into place ... because after all I enter the sixth of the seven ages of man very shortly. It is that every 7 years ESP and psychic senses return at their fullest capacity. I only have little time left to wait for the next significant threshold