Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 13 November 2007

***New Feature --- Music Connection--- New Feature***

Ok, hands up who remembers The Friday Night Rock Show on Radio one with the late Tommy Vance? I know it means showing your age ... but I for one remember it very well. Each and every Friday night I would sit in anticipation for the highlight of the week ....

One particular feature would always be of especial interest to me ...

And that the was The Friday Night Connection ...

Three pieces of music which were connected to each other in some way. Either in the song title or the album or something less obvious like the producer ... or something more obscure ...

Whatever ... each of the three songs were linked. Each week Tommy Vance would ask for listeners to submit their connections and the best one played each week. The winner who successfully solved the connection would some prize or another ....

I'm planning a new feature on A Light In The Darkness ... one a week ... I will list three song titles which are connected in some way ... anyone is welcomed to e-mail us with their 'solution' to the connection ...

As far as a 'prize for the winner' is concerned ... watch this space ... I will devise something for sure ....

Commencing this Friday ... I will publish a Friday night connection of our own ... and anyone interested will have until Midnight the following Thursday to submit their solution ... the winner will be announced the next day along with the next Friday Night Connection ....