Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 17 November 2007

Recurring Dream Scape

It has stuck with me for most of the day. A recurring dream scape which I found myself returning to a number times throughout last night's wanderings in the astral plane ....

The cottage was badly fire damaged. I stood in the upper floor of the cottage where the damage was the most serious. The front room of the house had most of its roof structure missing, though there was still an outside wall with its window intact. There was a narrow corridor from the front room to the staircase which led downstairs.

Not once did I venture downstairs, but I knew it was still perhaps habitable downstairs. My attention at one time turned to the tiny room to the left of the front room. It was extremely narrow. There was barely enough room for a bed in there. On the floor there appeared a pile of debris and rubbish.

In one visit I stood in the front room trying with all my might to attract attention from the outside. I tried all manner of things to grab the attention of the outside world. But effectively the outside world was oblivious to the occupants within this fire? damaged cottage.

The dream scape requires interpretation. The way I would keep returning during astral projections hints that it is significant. Also, earlier this morning, I found myself momentarily back in that front room of that cottage.