Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 12 January 2008

Australian Bound!

Well that's me. Time for 'the land of Nod' ... a relatively early night with such a fresh and early start tomorrow. Our flight over to Australia is 12 noon at Auckland ... we have to be there for 9 am check in ... its nearly 2 hrs to the airport ...

IF there are any Internet Cafes close by to where we are staying then I may well add some posts from time to time ....

Daily Merlin Insights may or may not be undertaken in the next two weeks. I will still be 'linked in' to the situation. No doubt there will be flashes of inspiration and contacts in the next two weeks ... I have no doubt because I'm never actually 'switched off' ... I'm always on 'open channel' ...

Anyway. Its now definitely time for the land of nod with such a long day tomorrow ....

Before I know it ... such is the way of things ... the two weeks will have flown by and normal service will have resumed .....

Worry not. If anything of great significance is 'given to me' ... I will make sure I find an internet cafe and post it on the blog ....