Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 15 February 2008

Friday Night Connection #3

The three songs posted on A Light in the Darkness tonight are connected ... the question is 'what is the connection?'

Incidentally, the is totally unintentional. It 'appears' that some 'force' directed me to add the particular tracks tonight. I was not aware of anything unusual in the way I added Music Choice tracks tonight. Until about ten minutes ago ... when I felt a clear 'tap' on my shoulder and I then sensed the words 'the music has a connection ... look at them' ...

I checked it out ... and yes there is a connection. Not that obvious as first. But IT is there. It is about time that the Friday Night Connection was 'resurrected' ...

Clue: The connection is slightly noticeable from the title of two of the tracks ... a little thinking is required ... and then the third song will require some research (year of release perhaps .... or the album itself .... ???)

But the connection is there ... 'something .... on that something ... and in that something' .... THAT is a give away ...

Good luck ...