Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 4 February 2008

In it for the long run ....

I'm not quite there yet with regard to the level of focus I had a month or two back. But I assure you I will be soon enough. There is so much to attend to at this moment in time. The three weeks rest was so necessary. I felt at times I was a little too close to the 'wall of concealment' that has been placed around the mystery. This was preventing me from seeing things clearly. Now its just a case of retuning my awareness into the mystery so I can regain the crystal clarity I had in the early days.

There will be more insights. There will be more investigation. Once I've 'got my teeth' into something I rarely let go. I said in months ago I would see I'm in this for the long run ... rest assured I am and I will keep up the insights.

Its time that Madeleine was reunited with her family. It has now gone on way too long ....