Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 1 August 2008

A Fresh Look

What I 'hold' does not indicate that there is any truth in the Portuguese sleaze. There is nothing I sense, even now, that makes me doubt the first time I uttered "she's alive". It's still the case as far as I am concerned. I can still feel a mortal heart beat. I feel heartburn and tension. I feel tantrums and a sweet tooth. I sense strongly the life signs of a young girl. It frustrates me greatly this charade cannot be brought to a close.

The teething does not trouble her now as much as it did. But her arms appear to ache. Particularly the left arm but I can't say why. Unless she over-exerts herself throwing ball or stones ... I feel too a strain on her muscles around her shoulders. She seems to still be hyperactive. Leading a busy life.

I was almost tempted to say ... the life on a farm. With all the animals. With the fields ... but I cannot confirm why it is I have this inkling. For her it is still not a normal life ... but cattle and dairy do seem to figure around where I detect with psychometry in this moment in time. The land ain't flat ... and the local accent is certainly not European. It is a familiar lilt ... and the landscape.... half in shadow and half in sun. Vales and hillsides ... green and yellow pastures ... close to the heart and within the bounds of heritage. A clever hiding place indeed ... wearing red with her hair almost back to it was. A tumbling tomboy ... outwardly enjoying life, but inwardly there seems so much to think about.

This child is very much alive.

Looking now to the Servants of the Light. Listening too for any indications from the higher planes. I slip into heightened awareness ... and thus the 8 of Weapons is the first indicator. The elusive location so close to mind. Yet so far away. There seems a canal close by ... and narrow winding lanes. Road accessed by a green 4 x 4. A red faced man with shabby beard and hair. Someone she has seen and I see it in her mind's eye. Bob or Robert is close by ...

The 4 of Spheres and Pandora's Box still opened. The fragile state of affairs. Somehow the story remains hidden. The need for new opportunities whilst the sun still shines. It appears to have come off the rails but something new hovers nigh.

The 3 of Weapons and the heart symbolically pierced by the three swords. One is the flaming sword and the effect of the disappearance. The other two are the crossed swords and the continued conflict behind the scenes. Eyes still watch the distinctive eye ... surveillance requires the instruction to act. Advisors suggest the end to this situation. A convenient break ... the need for all the pieces to come into place ...

Her residence surrounded by fields of green. Winding narrow lanes flit in and out of the sloping fields. Hedgerows on the sides of the lanes. More fine tuning could result in a name ...

Investigators still look in the wrong places. Mislead by the wrong reports. Things which are discarded, hidden at the bottom of piles and in the crevices behind official documents should reveal this place. I once said Leeds for clues ... investigations into groups within the Yorkshire area could herald new leads. Persons with responsibility have overlooked ... and disregarded those scraps of papers which would lead to where they know they must not look. Influence has swayed and contrived it all ... to permit the spiralling stalemate which has been the case in recent months.