Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 13 October 2008

The Exception to the Rule

There are exceptions to EVERY rule. In this instance, I refer to the 'timing' of messages from "the other side" - which are often traditionally declared as not very accurate.

Messages can be vague and quite a bit out with their timing ... more often than not by a number of years. The message itself being completely accurate apart from being a year or two out ...

I've experienced this scenario many times. I've predicted a sequence of events to occur in twelve months time and they take place within a week of the 'sitting. I've also predicted sequences of events which I loosely say will occur within a one to two year period; they don't happen until about two to three years later.

The message is correct. Even down to names, times and places ... it's just the timing which is wrong. The anomaly being often explained as 'spirit not being dictated to by human time' ... after all they see a tickertape like a strand of string ... and they try to anticipate the human duration from point A to point B. Unless of course the spirit communicator is able to 'read' a human newspaper or calendar perhaps...

Recently, an exception to the rule, was 'predicted' by Kristine ... with stunning accuracy!! Although we didn't know it at the time it was given to her. It relates to the recent passing of my Mum through terminal cancer. We'd known for a few months her condition was fatal, but what wasn't clear was the day of her reunion with my Father, her Sister and other family and friends who'd gone before her.

One day in August (I think it was ... Kristine will confirm it) ... my late Father spoke to Kristine in our bedroom ... she heard 'I will be taking her on a Friday'. Then a few weeks later Kristine was again contacted by my late Father with a symbolic 8 or 3 via an image in the back of her mind. She had the strong feeling that it would be October when my Mum's transition would occur.

She was able to determine from a calendar that the likely date (provided by my late Father) was the 3rd of October as it was a Friday!! She passed this information on to her Sister at the time and also broached the subject with me. I was totally okay with receiving the information, as I had accepted my Mum's imminent passing ... plus I know 100% there is an 'afterlife' anyway (this reality is just a lower level of the same existence) ....

My Brother informed me at the end around the 30th September/1st October that Mum was very frail, was on increased painkiller dosage ... and that her transition was imminent. Kristine was adamant that the Friday would be her day of passing. My Father had also given her the time ... 3AM in another communication.

We were prepared on the evening of Friday 3rd October 2008 here in Australia that Mum's time was up. My Brother phoned us at 6.30AM on the 4th October 2008 here in Australia that my Mum had passed around 3AM on Friday 3rd October 2008 in the UK.

My late Father's message was totally accurate. Well done Kristine for being the 'telephone' and passing on the 100% message that is the exception to the rule!

COPYRIGHT MATT JAMES 13/10/08