Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 23 January 2009

The Busy Bee Me

Yes, it's true, not just the males that work hard in these corners of the world.

Been a hectic few months, eldest son over from NZ, now returned, school holidays still, so much to do, so little time.
Matt has been busy working away, so life has been pretty hectic, flights back 'n' forth all week, he is due home in about 1.5 hours, so another dash out to the airport, he's flying into some wonderful Canberra thunderstorms!
I'm told these are rare for Canberra, they only started last year, I'm sure the guy was pulling my leg! Really... I mean, I am known for taking the rain clouds everywhere I go, but this.....??? Not to blame!
It's Australia Day on Monday, so we shall see what is happening in Canberra city, if anything, whatever happens it will be great I'm sure.
Life in Australia......bliss!