Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 27 February 2009

Today's Comment

If in doubt, say nowt ...

Well, I saw a UFO today. It was hovering on the horizon ... I could see it out of the window of the Quantas plane I was aboard earlier tonight. None of the other passengers seemed to be aware there was anything out there ... so I elected not to say a word to anyone.

The UFO was clearly a 'craft' of some type. It was not a cloud or a weather balloon. It just hung there below a red horizon ... a talisman of mystery and enchantment, for me anyway.

I was glad to see it. But I did not break out in raptures or in a loud declaration to the other passengers.. I merely observed it as if it was as common place as the cloud formations we were passing through. It generated little or no excitement in me ... I've seen UFO's before and I know they are there.

UFO's are now a fact of life. However, it is hard to determine whether it was an 'alien agency' who flew it ... or if it was some back-engineered craft that had human pilots, which had taken off from a secret air base in Australia somewhere.

I accept totally that there are UFO's ... I have all my life. Seeing one does not generate massive excitement with me ... I have been seeing them all my life and I don't know what the fuss is about.

I accept completely the reality there is alien life out there in the galaxy. I have done remote viewings into the earth's atmosphere and found myself in UFO cockpits. More often than not there are human pilots ... but sometimes I link to something which is anything but earthbound.

I am not gullible or deluded. I know the truth when I see it ... and with all the craft which is up there in space circling the earth ... the odds are not that high to see one when flying at 30,000+ feet ....