Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Another "RV" Exercise

Magical Journal
3rd March 2009

The subject was the monumental 9/11, in two stages ... the first a projection to the first of the Twin Towers which suffered an impact on that fateful day.

Within moments of beginning the exercise I became aware of the familiar bilocation I associate with a remote viewing experiment. I began to sense confusion and panic prior to the first impact? There was a sense of fear and foreboding within the tower in the minutes before the first impact ...?

I then placed myself at the point in the building I assumed was where the first impact took place. In that instance, I did not have the clarity of vision of the impact, just a blinding flash and the sense of incredible searing heat. The impact was not how I would have imagined with regard to the first tower. I did not see the impact. There did not seem to be anything other than a huge fire ball of intense heat?

There was then the panic and the torment of those who were trapped ... who were killed ... my bilocation became almost a tri-location as I became aware of those souls who'd passed from the earthplane. The experience was extremely traumatic and not one I could remain in any longer.

The second part of the exercise ... comprised the same experiment ... bilocation to the second tower. This time at a point external to the building in the approximate locality of the second impact. In those moments I was aware of a blinding flash and intense heat once more. The sense of something heading towards me at great speed ... but after the blinding flash? I could not determine what the object was which impacted with the tower. Again, I became aware of tri-location as I sensed the souls who had passed from this world to the next ....

Matthew James 3rd March 2009