Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 20 March 2009

Today's Comment (or 'On The Soapbox')

Every cloud has a silver lining. Life will never be the same

It's a second 'venue' in a week tomorrow. The third day of being back at the front line so to speak ... out of retirement at last. Being the conduit once more between one world and the next.

Had three instances of good feedback too this week so far ...

I also undertook a telephone 'interview' successfully today, and I'm commencing a new venture on Monday with regard to phones both metophorically and physically.

Been a good response for the Finding Your Potential workshops. Numbers will be very limited by the middle of the week I imagine.

Strange how in the course of a week so much has changed. New friends and acquintances are coming out of the woodwork ... and I have the chance to don the 'druid gown' so to speak tomorrow ... as the venue is being run by a practising Druid. Been a long time since I can be publically Druidic again. It is a personal and silent path I walk as a druid. A wander of solitude through the valley scape of the muses so to speak. My arts I cherish as do my connections and my connections to the other realms ...

It is becoming a magical experience this sojourn at this time. Very different to a few weeks back when it was looking unlikely I would be working as a mystic again.

My mind is still focussed on Madeleine. I have not forgotten her in all of this illumination. If anything, the path I now walk should give me more time to connect with her living and breathing consciousness. God bless her and her family. They have suffered so much at the hand of 'emotional terrorists' ... cruelly picking on them because of who and what they are; what Madeleine represents ... in my opinion anyway ...

The Shining Star still endures, this I feel strongly still. In safe hands she lives and breathes. A strong and resilient girl. A brave family to cope with the shite that has been dropped on them. Okay, yes, Gerry has influence ... he has strong connections in many quarters, but its no excuse to single out him and his family for such a cruel charade. They were desperate for a child and I feel it was not their fault they unwittingly opened a 'trap door' into the seedy underworld. It was not their fault their connections stumbled upon the gutter!

More DMI's are planned. I can focus more these days ... I intend to construct a special Orgonite for Madeleine and her family in the coming weeks. A special little space cleanser with which I can remote view and dedicate some moments to their situation. They need healing and strength. They need some kind of barrier between them and the terrible minds which bated them in the recent past. They deserve a time of healing and recuperation in truth ...

Anyway, another cycle of controversy arrived in my lap in recent days. Strange images which have been added to the blog from time to time. Physical confirmations of remote viewings I'd undertaken of a distant place I'd been doing over the last few decades. Images of landscapes I was very familiar with in truth. It's Pandora's Box and it's the potato which is slightly too hot to hold ... but it was landed on my lap by the other realms and I have to proceed with it ... like modelling clay it will be shaped in to a usuable form gulp!

It's a busy day tomorrow. It's getting late. My Orgonite creations are safely packed ready for tomorrow ... as are my divination tools ... my runes, tarot, crystals ... etc ... it will be a busy day in more ways than one ...

I am currently toying with the idea of resuming distance readings ... readings by e-mail, telephone, Skype etc ... and I may well add an advertisement here in the near future. I'm just concerned about the wolves and the lions who might ridicule me for this direction. But then again, I have been a professional mystic for umpteen years prior to A Light In The Darkness ... and it is my pathway too ... I'm a servant of the light and my role and spiritual profession is to help troubled souls ... so that is what I am doing once more ...

MJ