Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 21 March 2009

Totem Animals ...

A number of personal totem animals 'made themselves' known today at Gold Creek during the Autumn Equinox Festival which I was participating in ...

A lone Magpie made its presence known to me almost immediately as I was setting up the stall.

An orange and brown Butterfly flitted around the general area of my Stall.

A Wren was flitting in and out of the undergrowth in front of where I was sitting.

A large Lizard was in the undergrowth to the right of where I was seated at the wooden Gazebo ... it then proceeded to 'hide itself' underneath the wooden rafters of the Gazebo.

A White tail spider appeared on one of the wooden struts of the Gazebo, before scurrying out of sight. A moment or two later I observed the spider scurrying into our carry bag ... before proceeding to scurry out of the bag and then out of sight moments later ...