Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 20 April 2009

The Attack ...

Without warning, a group of black robed assassins appeared in the centre of the hall. They immediately started to attack everyone close by. Their method of murder was with razor tipped crystal knives. A series of screams brought me back from a pleasant visualisation. Then I was up on my feet shaking those who had yet woken. Warning all and sundry what was happening. Sadly, before the assassins could be overpowered, at least two hundred of our group lay dead. The assassins were then treated in the same way. They had their own knives turned on them.

Then just as we had overcome the shock of the attack, another much bigger group appeared. They too were armed with crystal knives. As they cut their way through our group I heard the dreaded sound of a mining drill close by. The Sons of Belial were about to cut their way through into the hall! We all had to leave now or perish!

The sound of the drill came closer and closer. Then a hole began to form in the side wall of the great hall. Then, through the debris a large group of black robed cult members burst through with more elaborate weaponry. Quite quickly there was panic and confusion in our ranks. I watched red laser sights began to bounce off the walls of the hall of records. I was scared. We all were scared. There seemed no escape. The Sons Of Belial were more powerful than us. They had at their disposal the weaponry and technology of mass destruction and they were intent on using it on us. Very soon we would all perish if we didnt make our escape.

Then a great cry could be heard from behind us. I turned quickly and saw the illuminated form of a nine or ten foot being. Then there were two. Soon to be followed by a third and then a fourth. I knew not who or what they were. I knew not whose side they were on until they began to attack the cult members.

In all the confusion I became disorientated. I was shocked at witnessing the butchering of our group members - kindly, caring souls who did not deserve to die in the way they were doing. Someone grabbed my arm, I prepared myself for the worst. I wasnt concerned about being murdered - I knew there would be no death; just a return to source. But I wasnt ready yet. My death had not been predicted in this way. I turned and gazed into the worried eyes of Mikel, my old friend Akrah. Come, he was saying. Follow - the old levels have been opened. The Lemurians there are rescuing us. Come, it is from there it has been foretold we make our escape. Come. The end of Atlan is at hand. Come.

I thus became part of a mass departure. Along black, dank passageways we ran. The occasional bouncing laser light ahead of us confirmed the assassins were in pursuit. We ran for our lives. Many perished in our escape. Victims of the lasers; victims of been trampled to death in the confusion.

But we escaped. We came upon a chamber of vapour. We came upon the very heart of the ancient magic of the planet. We came upon a place too wonderful to ever explain in words. We came to a place where all our thoughts became physical images. We came to a place where all time corridors merged. I could not make sense of it. Akrah could not make sense of it. None of us could make sense of it. All that mattered was we were safe.

Out of nearly seven thousand souls, less than a quarter survived the attack of The Sons Of Belial.

Then by way of a series of powerful projections we left behind Atlan, never to return. Some of us projected to parts of our planet in our current time corridor. Others were able to project to our planet in the near future. How they were able I do not know for I had not acquired that understanding. However, when I read of their experiences on the tree I will know. Others chose to project themselves to other worlds in our sector of the galaxy. They too used an understanding that defied my level of consciousness. But from what Akrah explained to me I deemed their departure to be a necessary part of the tree. Their existence on other worlds would become an integral part of the tree in the eons that followed.

Thus it came that only the group of healers led by Mikel remained. I cannot deem whether this was by design or by pure chance. However it mattered not. I remained with them. Our group number less than twelve hundred. The voice of the source suggesting we venture to a part of the known world; to establish a healing sanctuary for those who would survive the destruction of Atlan. For the destruction was about to come.


Extract taken from 'The Chronicles Of Ezra' written by Matthew James