Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 2 April 2009

Black Mirror

I'm thinking glass ... black obsidian glass
I'm thinking glass ... a one way mirror
A circle going round and round
Right around me ... completely encapsulating me
And all that I represent ...

I stand within my sacred space
Untouched, undaunted, slakeless
Standing tall
Firm roots in the ground
Tree unbending in the wind
A strong wind blows
But nothing touches me now
I am unaffected

Black mirror reflecting
Black mirror an unpenetrable barrier
Stands between me and all who now oppose me
Black mirror distances me from their madness
With sadness and love I deflect that which they send
May it be returned back to them with love ...

My sacred space unaffected by their madness
My being encapsulated in that protection
Light surrounds me
But nothing can be perceived outside the mirror barrier
I am invisible
They know not where I am ....
I am safe from harm.
--- Matthew James