Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Jumpgates ....

Extract taken from Project Camelot interview with David Wilcox

David: Jumpgates.
Bill: No, no no no... he said they’re JUMPROOMS, they're jumprooms. And I started to pay very close attention cause this is the kind of, it's like its not... but then afterwards I realized that you had said it was called jumpgate technology. But I was talking with Henry, and I was talking about jumpgates, so I may have changed it a little bit with my own memory. And he said, No, they're jumprooms.
David: Daniel didn’t know what... I mean I don’t know if he had the word 'jumpgate' from them or not. But basically, in case you're not following this, a jumpgate is allegedly a stable traversable wormhole between two locations, which works whenever you want to go.
I’d heard that it was probably called 'jumpgate', Daniel wasn’t sure. So now you’re saying that it is actually called a jumproom.
Bill: It’s called a jumproom. And I’ll tell you what a jumproom is, and maybe you can get it as I’m describing it - just as Henry started to describe it, and I got it immediately. He said it’s a... and I said. "You mean like an elevator." And he said, "That’s exactly what it's like." He said there’s a room like an elevator. You go in the doors. The doors close behind you. Then the doors open [snaps fingers]... and you're there.
David: [laughs]
Bill: He said it takes no time.
You feel a bit weird. He said that you go... you’re in Europe, you’re in England, or the UK, or underground somewhere. He said there are a few of these things in different places. Jumprooms. You go into the jumproom [snaps fingers] ...next thing you know, you’re on Mars.You can go there for lunch, and come back [snaps fingers]. It takes no time. The personnel get there that way. The heavy equipment has to be taken with these large advanced spacecraft they’ve got.
David: Okay, so we’re... again, I’m hearing people laughing. It really is a good idea to have watched the first video before you watch this one because - base on Mars, jumpgate, jumproom, Oh my God. And I get that, and you have to understand now: there are a variety of witnesses out there and their testimony is so explosive and it is so beyond what you think you know is true, that we can have this discussion because we’ve spoken to... well between the two of us, we’ve spoken to probably 30 of these guys.
They’re real. And you can tell they're real, because they're freaked out sometimes talking to you. I mean...