Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 22 April 2009

"Observer"

I have these hands; this mouth; these ears and eyes
I am a human being here on the earth plane
I sense many things; I observe
I watch and I wait; I observe events
Without knowing why

Why?

I sense other agencies touching my mind
Controlling me, kind souls not harming me
But using me in a way I had agreed
Like a bond we share
Like I observe all around for them to learn

But it’s like we are one
We share all things I experience
We are part of the same
And I agreed to be the observer
Like I try to use what it is they created

But what?

And why?

Is my suit of sand ahead of time
In some way?
Is my connection a prototype
Do I merely witness from a distant point
The disturbing events unfolding

Without ever taking part?

Is that my part this time?

An observer
A vehicle for something higher to witness the earth plane
An observer
Who records through writings and theories
What is going on?

Am I an observer
I wonder?
Who or what is the agency?
Who am I in all of this?
Who is it I observe for?


Written by Matthew James
Monday, 26th February 2001