Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 2 July 2009

Mr Angry Comment!

It's not often it happens. It's not often I'm known to say it. But. I'm rather miffed with The David Icke Network for something which was added there recently.
A staunch supporter of the devilish 3A's has been featured on The David Icke Network. His foul Foundation and his pathetic & senseless '30 reasons' can now be accessed on what I still consider one of the best information sites on the internet. It concerns me that up to a million people per day will have access to one of the most misleading disinformation sites on the internet appertaining to Madeleine. This moron (I will not add his name here) is actually preventing the search of a living & breathing girl by persisting in peddling his moronic nonsense!! I will do my upmost to have the link to his drivel laden site removed in the near future. I would also ask that as many people as possible write to The David Icke Network to point out the 'truth' about this moron and his sick connections.

Visit The David Icke Network here and see it for yourself