Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Question Me ... "A Lack Of Insights!"

'There's been a distinct lack of insights in recent weeks. It's a notable thing with your blog. I'm wondering if anything new has come to light, and you are choosing not to put it onto the blog? Is the wee girl still safe? What do your insights say these days?' -- Anon, Stirling.

It's true. There have been fewer insights undertaken and written in recent weeks. It's more as a result of lack of time ... than anything else. With working days (and most weekends) there is little time left for family at the moment.

The insights take a great deal of preparation and time to undertake them accurately. I am still actively seeking new information, via 'upstairs' but nothing seems to have changed. The sense of the 'wee girl' still being alive and not in any immediate danger is still apparent when I 'tune into' the situation; golden and necessary silence is the other aspect I still also sense. I still find moments in the day to focus my mind in her and her family's direction ... I have not forgotten. I still look at earlier written insights and pick up the loose ends from them. There is silence for a reason ... and at times I choose to respect that silence.

But in the near future there will be more insights added to A Light In The Darkness ... there are developments behind the scenes but the timeline is very difficult to assess with total accuracy. 'A mole will be smoked out of his hole' ... and with that breaking for cover will come some more activity. But when? MJ