Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 25 July 2009

A Realisation

In recent days, I've been unable to put my finger on what is different. I've just been aware life is not the same any more. But, this extends to things more than rising suspected swine flu cases or wars in Afghanistan or Gaza. They are just aspects of the human experience. No. The difference is something more profound. An awareness is present that indicates poise and balance and positive aspirations. Then tonight, just a moment or two ago, I realised what is different. There has been a major shift in energy vibration. I am very sensitive to energy fields and energy vibrations. I see them and I respond to them. I flow in and out of them ... and it is this ability that has given me that vital realisation. The last 12 years has been the darkness before the dawn. 12 years of negative vibration. What we are now witnessing on the earth is the manifestation of the negative energies surrounding this planet. They have been endured beyond the manifest. They can be endured on the manifest. The positive feeling now being generated will manifest positive change in a number of years ahead. It is an unstoppable energy which indicates there is something light, bright and powerful ahead. The current positive energy shift indicates the truimph of light over darkness. I have survived the last 12 years of absolute struggle and endurance ... I'm through it ...