Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 2 December 2010

Gripe Of The Day

I don't normally provide a comment on such matters. There has been so many of them in the past - namely between May 2007 - November 2008 - in connection with this particular subject. However, it came to my attention today (Via a text message) that my stance on this matter is being 'questioned' by an certain individual on a 'forum'.

I've apparently no more interest in Madeleine McCann! I'm behind the scenes taking money from paying clients (As if it is a crime) ... and I am ignoring e-mails about MM.

Firstly .... I am still trying to receive new information on Madeleine McCann. ANY new information will be added. However, I am still hitting the same stone walls with this situation that I was 12 months ago. I would be seen to be a scratched record if I was to keep repeating myself.

Secondly ... I have been a professional Medium & Clairvoyant since 1983 ... many, many years before the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Professional means 'accepting money from willing paying clients'. I began looking into the disappearance in May 2007 ... to try to help the McCann family. Not for fame. Not for money. But as a genuine offer of HELP. I began A Light In The Darkness back in November 2006 .... months before Madeleine sadly went missing.

Thirdly .... I still receive numerous e-mails from all over the world on many matters. I have only so much time to reply to them all. There are bound to be some folk who are overlooked; and their e-mail not replied too. REMEMBER .., I willingly compile my blog & reply to e-mails in my own time. Free of charge. I do not ask for any donations or any financial help for the blog.

Finally ... bear with me. At such time that new information is received, I will add it to A Light In The Darkness.