Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Contrasts & Reflections

A strange light flickered in my mind. An energy I had never felt before. A power I knew existed, but I never once dared to think I possessed. I had the power to create (I couldn’t even think of the reflection of that, it was no longer in my consciousness). I had been at this point before, but centuries before I didn’t know what the crossroad was. None of us did. I, we, the one, had to have the experience to understand. We see now that physical existence is all contrasts and reflections. When we split into two separated forms we did not realise the mistake we had made. The genetic experiments were new to us.

We did not know of the consequences. Some of our voices warned that what we were doing was in direct opposition to the united one. We were deaf and blind. Curious we ventured forth and fell. We severed our links with the one and forgot. But we were never forgotten. No the one, who some choose to call god never forgot us. Instead it devised ways and means to communicate with us. To keep track of us. It realised it had to save us. It had to rescue us from the pit we had fallen into.

I was excited by the prospect of it all. All my learning wasn’t for now. Not this incarnation. No, I am powerless. We are powerless. When we meet, there will be nothing we can do. But prepare. For we must prepare for when the wheel next comes round. When the universe feels the light of the central sun once more. When the time of darkness we have just entered comes to an end. When the circle returns to the start. Then, we will slowly remember and rejoin again. Now is not the time. Mankind has yet to have the experience it requires. Mankind must still face thousands of years of torture as its shadow has control, and enjoys its power and tries to destroy itself. (Extract taken from THE CHRONICLES OF EZRA written by Matthew James)