Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 5 September 2011

Five Years Ago - 1st November 2006

A Light In The Darkness will be FIVE years old in November ... FIVE years. The Very first post was on Wednesday 1st November 2006 ....entitled 'Entering The Unknown'. And, somehow we've been able to keep a seamless timeline connection between then and now ... the original concept of A Light In The Darkness has been spoken of a number of times ... a personal library of occult material from all over the internet in one place for reference and enlightenment ... that basic core idea has been kept pretty much constant all the way through the last five years. The Index of subjects has grown considerably; as have the posts (18,500+ at last count) .... and will continue to do so. The appearance of A Light In The Darkness has changed considerably too since the early days ... today's presentation may well evolve into something else in time.

I'm extremely grateful to each and every one of you who's been regular visitors here. What was a personal place ... a personal sanctuary ... is now very much a worldwide reference library. We get numerous e-mails from all four corners of the globe ... and it is awesome to know that other people, from all walks of life, are using this as a occult sanctuary too. When I first embarked on A Light In The Darkness I did not know what fate had in store for me ... where this journey would take me ...there wasto be a major changing point on 17th March 2007 when I received the audible message '357'... and the subsequent sadness associated with May 2007 (3-5-7) ... the sad ongoing saga of the missing shining star and my distant involvement with Daily Merlin Insights. This had not been intended at the time. I'd merely turned some tarot cards and 'astral travelled' to try to fathom out the mystery for myself ... then added the findings to the blog without realising the consequences of this action. The first 'Daily Merlin' was entitled Madeleine McCann: Clairvoyant Prediction - Is She Alive? posted on 22nd May 2007.

 A Light In The Darkness was transformed forever ... unintentionally.

There have been many other twists and turns since then ... an move from New Zealand to Australia in April 2008 ... the addition of several companion blogs ... and recently the inclusion of The Matthew James Psychic Line ...

It's been quite a ride ... sometimes joyful, sometimes arduous. It's been serious therapy for me at times (I've endured the loss of my Mother, my Father-in-Law, an Uncle, numerous close family friends during the duration of A Light In The Darkness) ... and without its constant presence in my life I'm sure I would have gone totally loopy!!!

Fundamentally A Light In The Darkness still packs the same punch it began life punching. I still scour the internet for articles of interest to add on a daily basis. I still add my own rants from time to time ... I try to keep it as interesting as possible, not only for me ... but for each and everyone of you who visit this spiritual haven in the www ocean ... thanks again.

In the future watch out for more of my own 'posts'. My own twists on the occult subjects. I intend to write more articles ... it has become very necessary in recent weeks. Tides are turning as we approach 2012 ... the quickening process has ignited a major gathering of light minded souls over here, and all over the globe. We are all becoming magnetised and inspired. The need for self expression is paramount. The need for explanation is essential. My DNA and mind space appears to be currently filled to brimming with inspiration ... and I just know I have to let it out ...!!

Watch out for 1st November 2011 ... the 5th birthday of A Light In The Darkness ... I need to create something special for that day!!!