Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 11 September 2011

Things Are Not The Same

There is an overwhelming sense of reality changing its momentum at this moment in time. In line with what is being hyped up for next year (2012) ... this is really no surprise. Clearly, something IS really happening out there in the cosmos, but as mere sheep in the human fold we don't really know for sure. As divine sparks of creation we should feel accepting of whatever comes our way, because let's face it ... we can't exactly dodge the approaching bullets can we? Dark forces most certainly have something up their sleeves to counteract the 'quickening' ... because there is most certainly a quickening occurring. So many positive light minded souls are coming together at this time ... a joining together of like minds ... I'm seeing it each and every day in the mystical work I undertake. Clients all comment how they are being drawn to people they were not drawn too weeks before ... and they notice how the more negative and dark souls are drifting away from them, so naturally in their lives at this time. There is definitely the separation of light from dark occurring. A polarity diffusion is talking place ... all part and parcel of what is in store for us over the coming years. Not fable. FACT. What has been discussed so readily in mystical circles for the last thirty years is now upon us. This is not a dress rehearsal. This is the real deal ... exciting, exhilarating and scary all in one ... there can be no mistakes as life is reaching a real heady and high speed aspect now as we approach the needle's eye. 2012 will not be what we expect ... I'm sure of that. I'm trying to shake off a deja vu like dream feeling we have been at this point many times before. I personally am meeting too many people 'I know but don't know' these days ... and I know I am not alone in this experience. This is not how life how I remember it ... it's not me growing old, this is something different. I know the people REALLY well who I am meeting ... but effectivaly they are strangers in my life. Yes, I am using mystical 'powers' to understand these people ... and pass forth 'intuitive impressions' for them on a professional basis. But this extends beyond the perception. Life itself is completely different ... the vibration is no longer the same and there is a clarity which wasn't there before. Somewhere out there dark forces harness powers unimaginable to shape the reality we exist in ... and no doubt have for eons ... but somehow this is not the same as it was. I studied the theories appertaining to the photon beam that would hit the earth around this time ... and the changes this would bring to our lives. I now am quite accepting of the likelihood this is indeed what is happening ... vibrations are indeed lifting and our minds are accessing levels that I perceive have not been accessed for many eons. Mankind is not what it is made out to be ... and our history is not the history we are told it is. There is definite outside influences effecting a change to everything at this time ... it is a tangible force around us ... Matthew James.