Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 14 November 2011

"Coincidence? I Think Not'

Ok, is there such thing as coincidence? I think not. To the right are four Animal cards ... they are my personal totems ... Turtle (I have a wooden turtle on my reading table made by a native american friend of mine); Raven (I have a wooden Rad rune on my reading table ... Raven magick I associate with this rune); Hawk (My guardian animal) and also Lizard ... my other guardian animal which is linked with the pineal gland, dreaming and also clairvoyance ...

Today was a windy day here in Canberra. My Totem animal cards were laid out on my reading table ... in readiness for my next client. We had the ranch slider doors to our atrium open for most of the day.

I came in from work tonight and noticed that four of the cards (All face down) were located in the central area of my reading table. I asked Kristine if anyone had been using the cards today. NO.

Imagine my reaction when I turned the cards over one by one to be faced with my four main totem animals?? Of all the cards for 'the wind' to blow away from the rest of the deck ...

Coincidence? I think not.