Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 13 November 2011

Entering The Unknown

This was the very FIRST post on A Light In The Darkness:

You know when you've seen an alien! It is not imagination. Just fact. An experience which stays with you for life. You then laugh at the sceptics and the disbelievers out there who try to rationalise and point the accusing finger. They've not had the experience. So they are not able to criticise. They can only explain it in terms of their own reality. No two individual's realities are the same. We may all see the same collective 'world' but we all exist on different and unique realities ... what is reality for one is not automatically a reality for another.

We all dream the hologram known as Planet Earth.


I saw my first alien - well five in truth - nearly 15 years ago. I was NOT on drugs. I am NOT prone to hallucination. I AM open minded. I have been born with natural awareness - call it clairvoyance, mediumship or whatever other pigeon hole you wish to put it in - and I have always 'seen' and 'heard' ... so it was no problem for me.


I'd woken from sleep that morning. I was not dreaming. I turned to look into my room and there they were. Appearing slowly. Like someone was actually spray painting the very air in the room. Slowly coming into this awareness, this frequency ... they stood watching me. Around four feet in height. Wearing Egyptian like headresses and bodices,with some spinning like appenditure in their midrift. Their bodices were brightly coloured.


I can still see them now all these years later.


I merely gazed at them and then turned over to go back to sleep! With hindsight I should have watched them materialise fully and then attempt to communicate with them.


My second 'visitation' of worth was a couple of years ago. I was wandering along Queen St in Auckland, New Zealand, towards the quay end at the traffic lights. It was busy with pedestrians. I had my wife with me. A suited guy to my left caught my eye. He was wandering towards me. He had short blonde hair and was quite heavily built. I noticed his eyes were on me. He appeared familiar to me somehow. Yet I'd never met him before.


Time suddenly seemed to stand still, yet I was not hallucinating. His blue eyes changed in that instance from normal 'human eyes' to vertical reptile slits. He became anxious then as he must have known I saw his transfiguration. I turned to the wife and she remarked she'd noticed the same guy; commented how familiar he was. When we both turned to look at him seconds he was nowhere in sight!


We were crossing a busy road via a pedestrian crossing and there was no way he could have disappeared in any direction around us in that time. He'd literally just vanished into thin air.


I'm the world's biggest sceptic on many things and do not easily accept the paranormal experiences without first looking for a rational explanation. However over the last thirty five years since I was a five year old brat .... there has been so many experiences which defy rational explanation ...


Indeed as a five year old brat I had an old man with long white/grey hair materialise and sit at the foot of my bed and talk to me most nights. Even then I knew it wasn't imagination. It was only relatively recently ... with the dazzling, electrifying, overwhelming, soul searing arrival of a 'fire letter' which completely overwhelmed my awareness ... that I learned the being was none other than the ancient Egyptian Thoth aka Prophet Enoch .... read the original post here.