Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 11 November 2011

Magnesium Deficiency: The Source Of Most Modern Day Chronic Illness?

To be in good health is a true blessing, and without proper nutrition a foundation for health cannot be built. I found this out the hard way. For several years I experienced severe fatigue daily, along with muscle spasms, weak teeth, shortness of breath, anxiety and generally not feeling well. I started to conduct research on the unpleasant assortment of symptoms that I was experiencing, and I repeatedly came across information on the essential element called magnesium. It turns out that the majority of Americans (80% or more) are magnesium deficient due to poor diet and soil depletion. Every symptom that I had was a sign of magnesium deficiency. Upon further research I discovered magnesium oil, which is easily absorbed - more so than pill form - through the skin via Transdermal Magnesium Therapy. After using the oil for several months, all of the symptoms have disappeared...read more>>>>...