Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 7 November 2011

Monthly Review For October 2011

2012 looms ever closer ... our focus is drawn more and more to that charismatic year. 2012 has much planned for me personally, now. October 2011 was a key month in the organisation of what is in 2012 on a personal level. Many ventures in Australia & in the UK will take place throughout 2012 ...

But bringing attention back to the matter in hand ... a look back at last month. October 2012 began with another challenge presenting itself to me. Live readings on radio! A challenge which I approached with my usual optimism. Another challenge which I thoroughly enjoyed. Many thanks to Mike Davies in the Uk for inviting me on his wonderful show. Watch this space for news of my next appearances.

Throughout October 2011 private readings continued to flourish ... both at home and in Sydney, NSW, where I've been involved in a new venture offering readings in the Sydney area ...

Our own development group which meets fortnightly here in Canberra has also continued to flourish ... with a number of our attendees growing in confidence with their own abilities igniting brilliantly.

One of my newest 'ventures' ... Intensive Mediumship Training (IMT) Workshops also commenced in October 2011 ... which was another pleasing aspect of last month. Everything is gelling well ... and shaping up into what was predicted to me back in the early 70's when 'spirit came to visit me' on a regular basis.

Towards the end of October 2011 I attended The Conscious Living Expo in Perth, WA. I had four fantastic days!! I had to turn back as many readings as I actually managed to get through over these days!!! I was thankfully well received by the people of Perth. I was flat out all four days with private mediumship & clairvoyant readings ... which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also took to the live performance stage on two of the days ... with live mediumship demonstrations. The audience on both days were well entertained ... there was plenty of evidence provided with a high percentage of validation on both days which is all I can hope for when putting myself on a live stage as a medium!!! In other words spirit didn't let me down!! I'm now delighted with the level of consistency I have now attained ... and will continue to work hard to keep it flowing! Follow ups from the Expo have been good so far ... which is an added bonus!

The momentum is now in full force ... with the push happening now for the busy months ahead. November 2011 is likely to be just as busy ... with another Four Mediums Show in NSW towards the end of the month ... and plenty of private readings already, in the pipeline - Matthew James 7/11/11