Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 23 January 2012

2012 - A Personal Insight.

It's what's on everyone's lips at the moment - "What's going to happen to us in 2012. Are the predictions true? Is the world going to end?" In private client readings over the last couple of years ... I'd looked months ahead into 2012 during each and every reading. I didn't see any significant disruption in any of those readings to suggest there is going to be anything out of the ordinary during 2012. Many of us have felt the first rumblings of change over the last two weeks ... but as far as the end of the world scenario goes ... I doubt it very much. There's plenty of hype and plenty of bollocks out there in the www. I'm sure the more malevolent minds would love to take the opportunity to unleash mayhem, and then blame it on the 2012 predictions. I'm also sure there are energetic changes occurring in the solar system. Nibiru is more than a fable ... that's all I will say. I captured images of strange objects around the sun back in 2003, which gave me sufficient proof that there is a major planetary return occurring at this time. Nibiru? Probably. A planet of such magnitude ... or perhaps a binary sun ... will have a significant effect on this planet. I'm reckoning that 2012 will herald more chances to see two suns in the sky ...just like what has been happening in the world. Are we going to enter the fourth dimension in 2012 ... like the channelled prophecies over the years? My answer is no ...  For more of my views and insights into '2012' please watch the first MJ.TV 'transmission' which will be posted up on You Tube soon ................!