Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 9 January 2012

A Different Scotland?

A Recent 'Dream' Scenario
"I found myself in a fairly robust 4x4 type vehicle travelling in the North of Scotland with a couple of passengers. The problem was ... despite knowing Scotland really well, I was lost. None of the road names made any sense. They did not coincide with the names on the road map which one of us carried! We were on a narrow 'B' road with several dips and rises travelling through a rural area with farmer's fields and small villages. Then ... I experienced a 'shift in dimension' and saw myself looking down on the north of Scotland. To my horror I saw much of the lowland areas of Scotland had become large expanses of water. There was little of the lowlands which were not under water. Indeed, at that moment, I returned back to the reality where I was driving the 4x4 ... and experienced several dips in the road which were filled with water. It was at this point we realised we needed to turn back ... but we were on a single track road heading in a northerly direction and unable to find a link road that enabled us to get onto the south bound part of the road." (Matthew James).

It's been several days since this dream sequence. I've been left with the 'prophetic' nature of this dream playing in my mind. How far into the future could this sequence of been? Hundreds of years ... sufficient time for all the place names to have been changed ... in a Scotland which no longer resembles the current lie of the land? Or was it a parallel dimension? It was certainly not just a 'dream'.