Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 21 January 2012

Let's Be Controversial

Inspired totally by reading one of the most recent posts re: edible microchips, I got myself into a 'thought - scenario'; you the type of thing we all used to do as children, when our minds were free and we played and played all day ... using our imagination? I observed my mind and my actions for about five minutes ... and worked on the scenario I'd digested an edible microchip and some outside force was now determining my actions and reactions. How would we know what was ourselves telling us to eat, or to cry; or to get angry ...? The way the technology would work, I'm pretty certain that the electrical impulses generated would be accepted by our conscious mind as our own thoughts. So when I went into the bedroom and picked up some cola fizz sweets ... was that my own decision? Did I really need that unrefined white sugar in my stomach? When I wandered into the front room and watched five minutes of satellite TV broadcast on our HD TV ... was that my own decision? How exactly do we know for sure that it is ourselves making these decisions for us? It's a horrible thought ... when I lie awake at night unable to sleep due to repeating thought patterns ... what is generating those thoughts? When we have inexplicable bouts of depression or anger or sadness ... or we act out of character ... is that ourselves who make that conscious decision? The concept of this nanotechnology being digested into our bodies ... is an alarming one. I have never believed that the agencies behind these technologies are entirely honest. There is always a hidden agenda. So they announce the 'goody two shoes' idea of the technology being a help with tablet taking etc ... but what they don't mention is the darker side to this technology.

People need to sit up and listen about this microchipping. Years ago when ... when the microchipping of humans idea was even suggested ... people laughed and ridiculed. "That will never happen" ... well it has!!! Microchipping is here ... people REALLY need to think carefully about what they are about to put into their digestive system. We've all seen how heart transplants can drastically change the personality of the person ... imagine therefore what behavioural changes are going to descend on large areas of the population when these things are introduced! Those behind such technology are the same faces who have introduced toxic Sodium Fluoride to help stop tooth decay when on the darker side they KNOW Sodium Fluoride is a chemical lobotomy substance ... it dumbs people down. They are a malevolent influence on mankind ... they are not benevolent. I'm sick and tired of just sitting back and watching it all go down without speaking out ... I know I'm not the same as I was ten years ago! Sodium Fluoride in water, Aspartame in food ... and countless other junk additives have caused irreparable damage to my brain and mind. I know that by the way my thought processes are limited to how they used to be. I feel like a rat in a maze being permitted down certain corridors only. So the damage is done. But I'm not dumbed down into submission. I still have my consciousness alive ... and able to override the damage. It's time for us all to act ... and to speak up!!!

The recent spate of negative emotions this week ... I believe is as a result of his toxic damage to our minds. IF we'd not been subjected to these toxins, our minds would have been free to make the vibrational leap that was offered to us last weekend!!! I saw it through a child's eyes ... it was like me as a young child having regular dreams of flying around the universe in a space ship. This happened night after night ... preempted by a kind old man who would come visit me in my room each night. I had that feeling around me in the weekend. But I also had the dread feeling that I associated with a period in my early childhood when I had the night terrors. A shadow entity would enter my room ... and then subsequently attack when I'd drifted off to sleep. I had that feeling too over the weekend ... and I knew that both entities were around me; the darker entity preventing me from making the connection. The feeling has gradually eased ... but I know we're seriously missing something significant. The toxins and technology, like WIFI waves, are  blocking our minds from receiving these first signals being sent to us. How long we will be blocked is hard to tell. But it can't be long hence the edible microchips. This is my opinion and I'm sticking with it. It serves a taster of what you can expect from me in the coming weeks with the video blog. I plan to be blunt. Direct. Controversial. As well as being informative. I may only be one voice ... but I am one more voice that is prepared to speak out. Sound vibration is a form of healing ... through my work as a medium over the last 25 years I've had wonderful opportunities to heal by sound vibration ... by the tone and vibration of the words I use in my consultations. I know it's worked countless times with people in the past. I have been very much a lesser voice on this planet. A light that was little more than a grain of sand on the boot of the elite ... but even so I've endured and I've influenced many people. I say this without any arrogance or ego ... I say it as a stone cold fact. I've healed and helped. I've changed life plans that were going in the wrong direction. In my own way I have been a nuisance to the darker entities. My reward has been a number of irritating situations in my life ... I know that. It will be interesting to see this year exactly what befalls us all as our voices and our lights get louder and brighter.Time will tell ... MJ