Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 16 May 2012

2012 - The May Report

Remember, these observations are from my own personal view point and represent the observations and insights I have regarding my own journey through 2012. The 'May Report' has come about because of the strange 'muggy' feeling that appears to have been hanging around for the last three or four weeks. It's been felt personally ... a little like an shackle fastened around my middle, restraining any significant forward motion. As if some unseen universal force is playing 'Bulldogs' with me at this time. From conversations with 1-2-1 clients in recent weeks, I've found out there is a trend and a pattern to this feeling. I'm not alone in this experience, as I have spoken to numerous people who are feeling tethered, tired and frustrated at this time. It has approached unseen ... and applied itself inexplicably in the lives of people with busy lives. Their lives have suddenly established a frustrating holding pattern as some unseen 'flight controller' has instructed their higher selves to spin their physical lives into a crazy maelstrom!!!

Today has been VERY odd. I've become aware of 'solutions' to break this mould. A feeling of some kind of 'external influence' that has been hampering the progress of some many on the planet. I discussed these feelings with a client this morning. She shared the same viewpoint, aware that unseen forces on the planet at this time are intent on 'dumbing down' the population and hiding 'the truth vibrations' from the populace. A vibrational shift is upon us once more ... and the holding pattern I feel is some kind of 'retaliatory counter-motion' set off by unseen forces to prevent our spiritual movement forward. Today has been a day of migraine headaches and a vice grip like feeling along the top of my head. A sensation I almost always associate with a vibrational shift that is imminent.... Matthew James 16th May 2012