Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 24 May 2012

Name & Shame Time

It gets to a point that 'calm cool apathy', tinged with sympathy, becomes something more ... 'why put up with hearing about this far and wide'?? WHY should I? That's why its time to 'name and shame'. I'm well within my rights. I've been VERY VERY patient with this silly person.

The following is a personal message sent to a good friend of mine ...! But ... because the dirt is still being spread, and the foolish always take things too far ... I'm taking this drastic action to let everyone know this is what some so called 'professional and spiritual' practitioners will resort to, in order to undermine the hardworking & honest workers in this field ... 

"Darling, poor Matthew is suffering from paranoia at present, he has episodes like this, everyone in the Spiritual Community in Canberra has experienced his dark episodes and fear at some point. I always know when it happens because his posts get depressing, dark and paranoid! He starts blocking people not turning up to appointments, fairs, psychic events etc .... Christine seems to feed the fear. I'm sending them both healing every day, surrounding them with love n light. It could be all the invocation and sayonce work he does and the drinking. I felt the need to tell you, it's not gossip, it just is what it is, I wanted you to know for your own protection. I wish them both every success and healing. Xxx" 


S--y C---b 

It goes without saying I do not need to defend myself at all in this situation. This is a perfect epitomy of the jealousy and envy currently being directed towards the genuine souls in our industry.