Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 21 May 2012

A Taste Of What Is To Come!

A Light In The Darkness
copyright Matthew James
For those of you not aware, I have a channel on You Tube where I have a compilation of videos ranging from Live Mediumship Appearances, Interviews, Training & Mentoring Clips, as well as video footage I entitle 'MJ.TV' ... the You Tube channel can be accessed here . 


I mention this now as a reminder for myself! It's been over three weeks since I last added something to the channel. There's been so much happening; so much water flowing under the bridge (So many trolls trying to bite my feet!) ... it's time to deliver a few more videos. So ... I'm currently debating what to include on the videos. 


There are a number of issues which I am particularly passionate about at the moment ... there has been some recent flashpoints with 'charlatans' that I feel needs to be addressed. The flashpoints have not just been with me ... there are professional medium friends in the UK experiencing terrible things too. I need to address this issue! 30 years practising in the industry has to be worth something ... especially when the five minute wonders are destroying the reputation of the mystic industry with their irresponsible ego driven actions ... there is a real need for the old timers to say something


Especially when the old timers do everything with integrity and honesty ... and they have witnessed how difficult it has been to gain credibility in this industry over the last few decades. The footholds have been gained painstakingly ... with so many sacrifices to make. To hear about and to also witness the ego madness of the five minute fools ... and not say anything about it would be a bad move, in my opinion. It's got to such a level of severity at the moment that it needs to be dampened in some way. Damage limitation has to seriously be considered at this time due to the total foolishness of several very, very inexperienced and foolish individuals. So much emotional damage is being inflicted on people's lives and 'something must be done'. There has been so much 'bad stuff' come to light in the last few weeks - terrible experiences unleashed on vulnerable clients and other people by these charlatans. I am appalled to hear what these idiots have been doing and also saying! For example - you do NOT tell a grieving person that their deceased husband is haunting them because he blames them for his suicide!!! I'm hearing so much of this bad stuff ... the reputation of the genuine mediums are being tarnished by mere association with these idiots; we are all judged to be the same sadly. 


But we are all not the same!!! Some of us have worked tirelessly for decades perfecting our interpersonal skills; our counselling skills; our live stage skills; our natural abilities. We DO not put ourselves in the positions of SOUL RESPONSIBILITY after only a couple of years in the industry ... because we see the industry as a hard sell industry or a quick way of making money!!! We train and we nurture our gifts. We are patient ... and we are honest!!! 


 The hard work done in the last 30 years by pioneers in this field is coming undone very quickly!!! There are several places here in the NSW  area of Australia that now literally 'groan' when they hear mention of psychic mediums in the area - such is the damage these irresponsible souls have done!!! Hopefully the damage can be repaired. So you can see why this video might be explosive... the potential for a real firecracker video to come


We are so much at a crucial point in the game plan ... I feel a real need to do some more commentary on 'the 2012 effect'; I've been experiencing some very interesting energy patterns in recent weeks. I'm also planning to give some kind of 'dot points' for people to spot a genuine medium! I know this has been covered in several articles on here recently ... but I just need to emphasize this point a little more. I've been asked to talk about my experiences more too ... so I may well give some personal insights and examples of connections I've made over the years. 


Part of the video will be an 'advertising thingy' too ... I need to point out the video readings and distance correspondence training courses I am undertaking these days! So there is PLENTY to talk about. Now, whether it will be in a 'newsreel' like VLOGGING format or a series of 'usual format' videos ... I don't know yet. I guess I'll only find out when  begin filming. When? I'm hopefully going to find the time this week to film. There is a truly busy schedule ahead of me starting this weekend all the way through to the end of the year ... so opportunities are going to be few and far between. But since there is a real push and a real sense of urgency for the next videos ... I guess the time will present itself very soon. We shall see .... Matthew James 21st May 2012