Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 16 August 2012

Mars Today III

The bottom image is the portion of a seemingly innocuous image beamed back from Mars by the Curiosity Probe. What caught my eye on its straight away was the portion of  blue grey in the middle ground. Adjusting the hue on this image produced the middle image ... doesn't that blue grey look like water? If this was an image from Earth you would instantly agree with me! Now look at the zoomed image at the top ...water? It does appear to be water! There appears to be worn paths and tracks on the image too. Again, with my conspiracy head in place, I muse over the possibilities ... (1) it isn't water but sand of a different density to other areas of the image; (2) it is water ... but why release such a controversial image of Mars with this on to the world press?; (3) it is water ... but this image is actually on earth (The twin live image feed theory) ... I will let you decide.