Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 24 September 2012

2012 - The Vibrational Shift?

The fabled 2012 is now 75% complete! Amazing ... just how quick has it been for everyone? How crazy and abnormal a year has it been? It's not been a 'normal' year that's for sure ... talking from personal experience 2012 has been truly exasperating to say the least. It is most certainly one of the most 'transformative' years I can ever recall having. 2012 has lived up to its reputation that's for sure. A reputation which has been built up on for the last thirty years. A reputation seemingly made from the new age movement hype ... 

But how true is it that 2012 is a 'gateway' year? One of the first years where mankind is being subjected to a vibrational shift? Some say where mankind is now jumping from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension? Is this real ... is this new age mumbo jumbo? How can we really know for sure? Are we to truly believe all the channelled messages from 'ascended masters' and 'spiritual guides' we've been reading about in the last thirty years? 

I, for one, am quite skeptical of such claims. Having been an active participant in the mystic field for over forty years ... I have learned to question everything; to have everything proven and validated; I take everything with a pinch of salt until it is truly proven to me on the terms I SET ... under the conditions I stipulate. So few of these so called channelled entities can do that for me!!! Thus the bulk of those messengers, as far as I am concerned anyway, are figments of the imagination. Sorry to offend people ... but that's the way it is with me. My vision and comprehension of the magick world is completely different than most people ... due to the fact I am a skeptic of everything that enters my mind space. I give the other dimensions such a hard time! I KNOW they exist ... and I KNOW where they exist ... and it is NOT how most see it or hear it.

Putting this sideline debate to one side, for another time, I was merely illustrating the reason why I am questioning the 2012 vibrational shift theories. I KNOW something is afoot and IS taking place. I've witnessed first hand strange things going on ... plus I've had first hand accounts from other people too. But is it what we anticipate?

My comprehension is this ... 2012 to 2018 mark the gateway years of a major vibration change, yes. The 'truth vibration'. The universe is demanding mankind discard its false persona which it has been wearing for aeons ... and is making mankind view its true self. So many souls cannot face their true selves as it will represent an existence so far removed from the one they are enduring on earth. The true self demands spiritual responsibility ... the false persona demands materialism and separation. Hence the gateway years where the material plane is broken down into its basic components and the true manifest plane begins to be deduced.

The symptoms of the vibrational shift taking place at this time include symptoms such as:-

1.    Problems with short term memory loss ... as we experience shifts between vibrational levels;
2.    Problems with the physical body's core temperature ... as we experience cold spots and body chills;
3.    Problems with our emotional body ... as we find ourselves subjected to extremes in emotions;
4.    Problems with our personal interactions ... as we find our life path changing suddenly/unforeseeably;
5.    Problems with sleeping patterns ... as we find ourselves having difficulty sleeping due to too much mind activity;
6.    Problems with dizzy spells/vertigo/headaches/nose bleeds ... all signifying vibrational changes.

These are but a few of the more noticeable 'characteristics' that my own research has uncovered as significant changes in people's lives this year. So many people are feeling the same way ... and are all confused as to why its' happening to them. My understanding ... this is just the beginning of the 2012 - 2018 shift and the symptoms are only going to become more profound in the coming years .... MJ