Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 15 October 2012

2012 - A Personal Viewpoint

It's so interesting the way I find 2012 is at this time. The earlier part of 2012 seemed to be linked to memory loss and/or blocked out memories. I found that through most of 2012 it was a little like a 'rat in a maze' for me with my cognitive processing going over and over the same old ground. The same memories. The same brick walls. Then it suddenly changed around August 2012. Gone were my concerns that early dementia was creeping in (Like so many other people experiencing this strange memory loss thing this year). Now, here in October 2012 is like something has permitted me full access to my thoughts and memories once more. It's like being back in a shop or store which had been temporarily closed. The frustrating lapses have gone and its wonderful to have a sense of freedom of thought once more. Here I am remembering my late teens and my hopes and dreams. Thinking them as if it was only a day or two ago they were last thought. Fresh in my mind. I realise that I never set out to be a professional mystic. I wanted to be a geologist and minerologist. My plan had been to spend my time down mines and in quarries!!!

In saying that I am so thankful that a year or so later fate intervened and events happened that lead me down the corridors that introduced me into this wondrous career. I wouldn't have it any other way. I've met incredible people over the last 30 years. I been to some incredible places 'both in body' and 'out of body. I'm involved in what I consider the most satisfying career anyone can have!

If someone had whispered in my ear ... when I was 17 ... that I would become a professional Medium & Clairvoyant ... I doubt I would have believed them!

On a final note ... the other strange physical phenomenon I find is happening in 2012 ... is sight adjustments. I thought I was becoming long sighted throughout the year with my eye sight suffering reading anything close up. At the same time I have become aware more and more of the 'spiritual dimensions' ... with more shadows, forms and awareness than ever before. Now, I notice my eye sight is going the other way .. short sightedness with problems seeing things in the distance without a haziness. I assess this is part of the 3rd - 4th dimensional shift.

My understanding being that the spiritual dimensions are in our line of sight but invisible to us until our consciousness lifts its vibration to those levels. I for one comprehend this vibrational shift is upon us ... and I feel strongly that eye sight issues are linked to this. Our mind is having to readjust to the shifts in vibration ... as our consciousness is breaking through those once hidden veils.

I would love to hear from anyone reading this ... who has been having memory and eye sight issues too this year.

MJ 16th October 2012