Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 26 November 2012

Back On The Road

That's another weekend sojourn over. We are back on the road to Canberra after attending the Mind, Body and Spirit festival in Melbourne.

Two full days of readings in the Psychic Reading Room ...what is affectionately called 'The Snake Pit' by some of the other readers!

Doors opened at 10am on both days and closed at 7pm. That was 16 twenty five minute readings both days. One half hour break at 1pm and another at 4pm.

Both days effectively into three segments. The first segment comprising 6 clients between 10am and 1pm. Then two segments of 5 readings between 1.30pm and 4pm; 4.30pm and 7pm...

The days went surprisingly quickly. I felt as refreshed at the end of each days as I did at the beginning. With over two decades of similar venues under my belt I find these venues manageable.

Many clients found it surprising I was able to concentrate so effectively in such a confined working space...with one exception I was able to provide validatory mediumship evidence to every client ...

The one exception being a lady who set out to block me and test me with her skepticism. There is always one who chooses to waste a reading space to satisfy their own narrow mindedness  Despite providing accurate and precise details of her life and family ... I was told I only generalized her. She wanted something I didn't know about her ... I gave her ample. But no, her intentions prior to the reading were evident! She was a plant! A jealous rival had most certainly sent her to be disruptive!

I feel sorry for souls who resort to these tactics!

I'm too thick skinned to be affected by such tactics. The very next client after this lady was soon happily immersed in connections from the other side. As was the next one and the one after all that.

The organiser was informed of the blip and her remarks disregarded!

So here we are, a couple of hours off Canberra. The phone has been ringing with a usual frequency for home readings, so it's back to the grind again after our adventure.

I had undertaken several readings in a party booking on Friday at a private home in one of the suburbs of Melbourne, so this weekend had been fruitful ... With follow ups from the weekend to be expected for workshops, Skype readings and more party bookings.