Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Countdown to 21.12.12 ....!

The current 'countdown' to 'The End Of Days' feature here on A Light In The Darkness is not to be misconstrued with my view point on the 2012 Mayan Calender bullshit! I thought I would make my stance clear in this post ... this feature is a *spoof* look at planet earth in the build up to the supposed end of time signpost of 21st December 2012. 

I DO NOT expect the world to end. I do not expect us to cease in our existence on this planet ... I firmly believed it has been one of the biggest contrived pieces of disinformation in recent human history. On a par with the Sun God resurrection myths and the 9/11 deception. 

It is just another page in the song script that the Illuminati sing from in order to keep us fearful of our existence!! Something 'contrived' and 'manufactured' might well occur on this day. But it will have nothing to do with the Mayan Calender myth we have had in our psyche in the 20th and 21st centuries ... 

So watch out for more of the *spoof* look at the human species tomorrow ...