Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 12 November 2012

Why We ALL Have Psychic Powers: How Thought Premonitions & Telepathy are More Common Than We Thought

Waking Times: Like many mothers who feared for their family’s safety during World War II, Mona Miller was evacuated from London to the peaceful seaside town of Babbacombe in Devon. It seemed like a wise precaution but, shortly after her arrival there with her young children, Mrs Miller became increasingly uneasy. ‘I had a feeling that I must leave Devon and return home,’ she told me.‘At first I dismissed the idea; why leave when I was so happy and contented despite the war going on around me? I’ve long believed that presentiments, premonitions and other psychic phenomena such as telepathy should be taken more seriously by my scientific colleagues...read more>>>...