Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Better Mediumship Tip #1

A valuable lesson for all 'would-be' Mediums ... when you become aware of someone's deceased loved one and they are insistent you make contact with their partner - and it is someone you know - DO IT! Don't hesitate ...! Make that connection and pass the message on ...!!!

I've just been a victim of my own 'logical mind' ... someone who had recently passed made a connection with me two weeks ago ... complete with their physical conditions ... the person was ADAMANT I make contact and let their partner know I'd been contacted ...

However, I let logic get the better of me ... and I did nothing about it !

Today I found out that I should have passed the message on at the time and not waited ... the absolute magic of the 'unexpected' connection was lost! However,it was still a beautiful moment to pass the moment on today ... but if I'd listened ... it would have been all the more poignant two weeks ago ... as my 'instinct' had been 100% correct ... it would have confirmed 100% what the deceased loved one and his partner had discussed in the last week of the sad loss ....

I understand it is the wish of this very spiritual gentleman to seize this moment (Like he always did in life)... and use it to help others experience or wisdom from the experience ... as in life he was very much the epitomy of spirituality ... so in 'eternal life' he remains the same ...!
MJ